Oh. Em. Gee. If you've not come across Sixpenny Bride on Etsy, then get yourselves over there to swoon over her gorgeous authentic wedding dresses, veils, accessories, jewellery and headpieces. We've collated a couple of gasp-worthy goodies here to illustrate owner Jacky's unique sense of style. It's certainly a shop worth mentally bookmarking if you're still looking for gorgeous, genuine vintage dresses and those all-important finishing touches.
1. This rare, gilded, antique, metal toleware crown dates back to the Napoleonic III reign and what a piece! It features a dove in flight holding a wreath of wild roses. and would make for a fabulous statement headpiece for the forward thinking bride who wants to turn a few heads.
2. Handmade bumble bee and flower hoop earrings, £45. Custom colours available too. Great for those who love a boho vibe and plan a summer celebration.
3. Channel your inner Stevie Nicks with a genuine 1970s lace wedding dress, £375. With its voluminous sleeves and layered skirt, it's chic, cool, relaxed and whimsical. Boom!
4. Give your wedding dress the perfect finishing touch with this timeless 1930s diamanté wedding belt, £75.
5. We love this 1920s vintage wax flower wedding crown, £135. It's made with paper and wax flowers and looks just divine! It has an art deco vibe for brides who love their 20s and 30s style.
6. Cosmic Daisy hair combs – these unique handmade hair accessories are giving us those Metropolis vibes big-time! Made to order, £45.