Gents...don't leave everything up to your good lady wife-to-be. Why not earmark some cool vintage stuff for yourself in the run up to your big day?
1. If the shoe fits...buy it! The Mister Carlo Monty leather brogues in tan are the real McCoy and a snip at £33.30 from Shuperb.co.uk.
2. Make it personal: add this to the gift list guys: personalised Men's Travel Bag £40.00 from Zoe Eden Weddings
3. Gimme three: The Burford three-piece suit, from the Vintage Suit Hire Company has all bases covered! Available to hire at £120 or to purchase at £270 they even offer an alterations service, to boot.
4. Top spec: This rather spiffy three-piece suit from Mod Shopping really does tick all the vintage style boxes, £289.
5. Need to tame that beard? The Honest Outlaw Original Beard Grooming Kit, £14.99 from Not on the High Street will do the trick, pronto!
6. Love tweed? Then the Jack grey three-piece wedding suit might rock your boat! At £224.99, it has style and substance. From Mens Tweed Suits.
7. Dapper as you like, this sage green bow tie & grey suspenders set is just the ticket, £8.42 from The Bold Bowtie.
8. Get those locks slicked into place toutesuite with Murdock's Vintage Pomade, £14, John Lewis
9. A stylish Dopp Kit bag to fill with swag! From $68, General Knot.