White is traditional, ivory is cool, but the prettiest hue of all is the dusky rose or blush. Ideal for brides who want to create a romantic look that oozes elegance and femininity. Here is a little selection of the blush gowns we have swooned over!
2. House of Mooshki, 1950s Bardot Blush High Low Vintage Inspired Wedding Gown
£2,400, Cutting Edge Brides.
3. 1950s Vintage Blush V-neck Tea-length Wedding Dress, $249, Pomfrey
4. Emma Bridal tea length blush dress code: EBBL297, £597, Emma Bridal
5. Needle and Thread Penny Flower Gown, £159, Needle and Thread
6. Blush vintage style dress, Modcloth
7. Leyden Midi Dress in Sedona Sunset, £158, BHLDN
8. Gemma Dress in champagne from BHLDN
9. 1960s vintage lace pink wedding gown, GlamourandVintage on Etsy